September 19, 2010

grannyism #65




ah, the sweet life! oh, how i love this dress i got from India, it has everything i love, it's homemade and fair trade, it's whimsical, the perfect length, it's a mix of my favorite colors & patterns, and It's from INDIA. i mean, that's the only reason i need to love and wear it everyday, the other stuff is just bonus. you know like having a shake too.

yesterday, we spent the day looking at rental houses and packing. and packing. still have a lot more to pack up and figure out what to keep back, as we kind of, sort of, are going to be camping/living in jehu/staying with friends. our apartment is pretty bare - i have been enjoying the simple life - it's good to just get back to the basics for a bit. the only thing we have laying around are necessary clothes, two chairs and a little ottoman that make up our 'table' - a rather cute table i must say, coffee maker (and a handful of other kitchen appliances, pillows, and a blanket. oh, and my yoga mat. that is just necessary for me to stay sane. and my husband's guitar. can't live without music! oh and our cute little furrie babies, magnolia and estrella. i am trying to find them a good home, either a rental home until we move into our new place or a permanent one.

But, all the same i love this crazy life we live and i love being married to my best friend. and i love having impromptu, relaxing by the river kind of dates. with my favorite tea, hummus, grapes, man, and a little baguette thrown in!
and this is by far my favorite grannyism, i think i am going to go ahead and make that my life motto! can ya dig it? so remember, Life is a garden, dig it!
love,
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...