November 15, 2010

mustache party



Our really good friends Jay and Kayla, who we absolutely love, just moved into a really adorable loft in Ft.worth, TX. So we of course had a mustache loft warming party! It was a night filled with a silly photo shoot where everyone sported their stache, digging around their basement that use to be a bomb shelter for props like old windows and old doors, good food, laughter, and good music, and meeting new people! I love when you meet new people and you just connect with them instantly, it's pretty much my favorite thing! And it's no secret that me and Christopher love fake mustaches (and fake beards)! we just can't help it. I am in the middle of planning a surprise for him, but of course can't quite reveal it yet.

love,
meg

Oh, and p.s. photos taken by this rockin' chic Michaela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...