April 30, 2011

jazz festival



i love the jazz festival, every april we head out to quakertown park with friends to check out the amazing music, art, and food booths. some of my favorites include the kiddie choirs. so.stinking.cute. and to support local artists, the pottery is always my favorite - and every year i always ask christopher if we can get another salt&pepper shaker set to add to my collection.i can't help but love handmade things.

this was my first year attending as a mama to be (23 weeks here) and i couldn't help but think, next year there will be a little one with us. i am in such anticipation of our little bird's arrival. and cannot wait to bring him or her along with us, to all of our favorite places and let them in on our secret spaces.

love,
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...