April 6, 2011

a little bird on the way

                                                                       

dear baby bird,

your mama is so excited that you have made a little happy nest and i can't wait to have you in my arms. i keep dreaming of your face and wondering if you will have your papa's big blue eyes and dimples. knowing deep inside that your smile will melt my heart. as we are slowly collecting beautiful little things for you and creating a space for you, our hearts are growing as well, preparing us for a deep unchanging love. some days your mama is so giddy with joy at just the mere thought of you. there is a you. a beautiful little you. that is part me. and part your papa. i love you my little baby bird.

love,
your mama

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/08/2011

    i randomly discovered your blog, but i love it! this was such a sweet and creative way of announcing your pregnancy!

    congratulations!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be the papa bird of your baby bird and can't wait to see our little baby either! You make me happy! I also enjoy your beautiful creativity that flows from your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...