August 3, 2011

motherhood awaits

it's officially august and that means, it's officially my birth month. i keep dreaming of this little baby within me, a pure beautiful soul. all these months of wonder will come to an end, and soon i will discover if i am to be a mother of a Son or a mother of a Daughter.

this much is true, i will be a mother. my mind is trying to wrap itself around that word. my heart is slowly preparing for the beautiful sacrifice. there is no way of knowing what truly waits for me as i enter the other side, but there is an inner peace and strength awakening.

i want to come with an open mind and heart, the grace and willingness to surrender, and completely give myself over to the courage of love as i begin my rite of passage into motherhood. a courage to birth my baby and meet him or her for the very first time.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/04/2011

    What a lovely mother bird you are!
    Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...