September 13, 2011

It's a GIRL!


on August 23, 2011 at 10:03 in the morning we were gifted with our beautiful daughter, Sparrow Grace Blaylock. She is perfect in every way.


today, she is three weeks old, and i still haven't found the words that truly capture how my heart feels. i've had 21 days filled with tiny kisses, night time cuddles, holding her tiny feet in my hands - the same little feet that i felt kick me every single night. i've given up sleep to just stare at her for hours, not wanting to miss a single moment, knowing that these days go by way too fast.

i will try and blog more (and my birth story too, eventually) but right now, i am not rushing anything, truly wanting to experience her to the fullness that i can.

love,
meg

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again, Meghan!! I can't wait to meet her! Let me know if you come down to Austin before your shower at new hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! she's totally gorgeous. i am excited to see how you dress this little babe. i'm sure your awesome style will translate into precious apparel for tiny sparrow.

    love.

    sarah
    (your cousin landon's wife)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...