July 1, 2011





i am doing a little back tracking because i realized that i complelely forgot to blog about our trip to Colorado and thankfully my father-in-law had a camera that i could use while we were there or i probably would have died. (taking photographs is a huge passion of mine and something that i do everyday, and since i no longer have a digital camera, i have been going old school lately and having a blast using my film camera!) but, not to overwelm you with tons of posts photographs (because i am so behind, i blame it on the beautiful weather!) i will try and break down the trip into bite size pieces.

the weather was amazing. and being surrounded by God's creation, simply beautiful. the mountain air. the mountain VIEW, while drinking coffee in the living room. pure bliss to my soul. and just the refreshment it always needs. everytime we visit christopher's parents, i always ask, "why don't we live here?" seriously. i am already imagining the little bird's first christmas in the snow. hee hee.

on this particular day, we biked to the farmer's market, and as i tied my skirt in a knot to make 'shorts', chris just smiled at me. i guess he is use to my crazy ways.

the coolest thing we saw, was that bike they converted to make smoothies! chris graciously pedaled away to satisfy my craving for a banana, carrot, strawberry smoothie with flaxseed. yum!

love,
meg


1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet girl! Seems I've been out of touch so long I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! I just had a new grandbaby a week ago today! Check her out at outhenryhome.blogspot.com
    I happened to see you on facebook and ran over here to check! You and Sarah are so much alike...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...