July 1, 2011

pregnancy brain is for real.

so, i will be the first to admit that i thought the whole 'preggo brain' was a bunch of hog wash. not anymore my friends. not after leaving my digital camera on the plane (when we flew to colorado, i cried. seriously.), not after leaving the oven AND top burner on when i went back to the store because i forgot the cream cheese to make homemade frosting and as a result burnt an entire batch of rasberry granola bars (not mention could have burned our little nest down), not after putting the milk and orange juice in the cupbord, and not after the countless words i somehow forgot how to spell over night. oh and not to mention i can't remember where my purse is, phone is, or car keys are, or where i am suppose to be at any given time or day.

where has my  brain gone? and will it ever return to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...