February 7, 2014

21 weeks.


last night we snuck out for a little date ~ Christopher's mom is in town visiting, so she stayed and played with sparrow. we had a leisurely meal + a movie. in almost 6 years of being together we have never been the movie/dinner kind of date type. but, it was still so lovely just to spend sometime together - and actually have a conversation at a restaurant! :)

my bump has finally made an appearance!! and I love it!! this little one is constantly moving, dancing, and kicking!! I realized we hadn't taken many photos of this pregnancy - things are just moving so fast for us this time around. but, I plan on just packing my camera in my purse for those happenstance moments!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could get a date night in. Great pics of the baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like having grandparents come visit - I've been able to sleep in a little each morning! it's been heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...