November 30, 2014

Austin Science + Nature Center


I always try and squeeze in a trip to the science + nature center and the thinkery  when we are in Austin visiting family. sadly, I didn't take any photos with my camera when we were at the thinkery, but it's an awesome children's museum ~ you can easily spend all day there!

Austin's Science + Nature Center is tucked under a bridge near zilker park, has beautiful walking trails, a small zoo of rescued animals ~ the baby fox was so cute, a dino pit, where the littles can 'dig' for dinosaur fossils, and tons of educational exhibits that they can explore. my personal favorite is watching the honey bee colony. it's so fascinating watching the little worker bees' make honey.

sparrow loves it + if you ever find yourself in my home city, I highly recommend taking your littles there. and to the thinkery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...