November 21, 2014

grapevine botanical gardens

the weather has been so nice lately + the fall in Texas this year, has actually been stunning!! we have been taking advantage of it, and heading out doors as much as possible. the other day we met up with some dear friends at the botanical gardens in grapevine. I had never been before, and it is seriously a hidden gem. it's very small compared to the one in ft.worth, but we loved it! and it honestly made it easier to keep up with the littles ~ lots of enclosed areas that they could explore, without me being worried that they could run off and get lost. I can't wait to come check it out in the spring!
^^I am working on a  friendship photo-book for sparrow's Christmas gift, so whenever we are out with friends I am trying to remember to snap pictures - and these of phoenix + sparrow are just too much for me. they love each other so much!^^
                   ^^my sweet friend Brandi + her beautiful little ones, Wren + Phoenix^^
                                                   ^^these two! my heart is so full!^^
    ^^and here are a couple of little Wren, she is the sweetest little girl. and she tries so hard to keep up with phoenix + sparrow, it's so precious to watch!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...