May 13, 2012

oh sweet motherhood




how quickly sparrow came into my life, a sweet wild breeze, enveloping my entire being and heart. here i am in the deep end, swimming in joy, love, and utter happiness. there is no turning back and no desire to. oh sweet motherhood, you have made me love louder, more fierce and with beautiful freedom and grace. this journey of motherhood, has humbled me and taught me a kind of bravery i have never known , truly a gift from my creator.

to my beautiful little sparrow. it is an honor to be called your 'ma-ma' everyday. you have brought the most joyful love into our home, a love that keeps growing. .and my darling husband, chirstopher. you are truly the best part of my life. thank you for being a loving and kind man, one i can lean on through the ups and downs of this journey. being a mama has been my greatest, most rewarding adventure and i thank both of you so much for giving me the chance to become one. i am so very lucky to have both of you.

happy mother's day to all you amazing mothers, motherly figures and future mamas out there! and a special thank you to my own beautiful mama and mother-in-law who i love so dearly. i am so thankful for both of you, the mountains of love you pour out into our lives, is truly an inspiration.

love,
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...