May 15, 2012

mother's day


on my first official mama's day, my heart was overflowing with love and pride. i was on cloud nine the entire day, as my husband layed on the sweetness extra thick and honored my journey into motherhood in the sweetest way. i awoke to homemade cards, letters, breakfast, and many kisses from both of my loves.

papa bird planned a day of adventure and even a photoshoot for our family of three. we headed to the same spot where we had some of our maternity photos taken, built a similar boho fort, and had a blast adding our little bird to the scene.

this place has become sacred to my heart, a little treasure that i will always bury deep inside my soul. i anticipate as years pass, and more little birds join our nest - we will be returning to this magical place. to capture the essence, joy, love, and connectedness of our growing family.

2 comments:

  1. these shots are so DREAMY! oh i can't wait until i can say i'm a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much. i took all of these using self-timer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...